CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY (IMS 2017)
Please note that this course contains the slides of the lessons of the academic year 2016-2017, which are not updated.
Regular students (in corso) must refer to the course for the current academic year
The Lecture Slides and other materials published here were complemented by the reading of the following textbook:
Beth Alder, Charles S. Abraham, Edwin van Teijlingen, Michael Porter (2011)
Psychology and Sociology Applied to Medicine : Edition 3 Elsevier Health Sciences
- Teacher: Cristiano Violani
This is the class of Internal Medicine belonging to the course of Medicine and Surgery F in English Language.
- Teacher: Paolo Martelletti
Main teaching objectives: The course is focused on the interdisciplinary competencies in the context of the musculoskeletal disorders, providing the perspective of the rheumatologist and orthopedic surgeon.
By the end of the course, the student must:
• know how to make a correct diagnosis and give instructions about the treatment of orthopaedic and traumatological diseases
• know the therapeutic, medical, surgical and rehabilitative possibilities of the main orthopaedic and traumatological pathologies
• know how to make a correct diagnosis and give instructions about the treatment of the main rheumatic diseases
Requirements: To have taken the Applied Pathology IV exam.
Teaching methods: Traditional classes.
Evaluation method: Oral exam.
Prof. Rossana Scrivo – MED/16 (Rheumatology)
Learning outcomes: The diagnostic and therapeutic elements of the main rheumatic diseases.
Contents: Osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, osteoporosis, Paget’s disease of bone, septic arthritis
1) UNIREUMA – REUMATOLOGIA PER STUDENTI E MEDICI DI MEDICINA GENERALE, a cura di G. Valesini, G. Valentini, III EDIZIONE (Idelson Gnocchi 2018)
2) Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 19th Edition textbook
- Teacher: Rossana Scrivo