Section 2 - Poster Session - Schedule and Missing Information

Section 2 - Poster Session - Schedule and Missing Information

von Mario Gianni -
Anzahl Antworten: 0

Dear all,

I'm sharing a google doc where I collected all the information regarding the schedule of the poster session of Section 2.

From it I can confirm that there will be two sections, the first in July 4 and the second in July 14 (please see the table for the day assignment). 

However, from the document it's appeared that there are students who have not selected both a paper and a date (highlighted in orange), students who are not available (from the doodle pool) in the above dates (highlighted in yellow) and, finally, students who can not attend and who have to send me the poster together with a brief report (highlighted in green).

Actions to be performed on the document:

Yellow -> please change the dates choosing among the two above. If it is not possible then consider the option of sending the poster and the brief report. In the last case, please add a comment in the corresponding column of the table (as for those in green)

Orange -> please select the paper as well as choose the date. If not available during the selected dates, please consider the option of sending the poster and the brief report as above.

Green -> please send me the poster together with the brief report before July 14.

Finally, for the session of July 4, posters have to be sent before July 2. For the session of July 14, posters have to be sent before July 11.

Best

MG