What would be your ideal house? Where would it be? Describe it.

What would be your ideal house? Where would it be? Describe it.

by alessandra mattoscio -
Number of replies: 0

My ideal house is a big flat of a palace with a few storeys. The ideal storey is the third. I would like the palace was located in a place of the city, that at the same time is near to a green space, beautiful parks, but also well connected to the city center both by car and by public transport. I would like also that there was a functional and efficient bicycle path, in order to move without polluting the environment and to across easily the park. Besides I would like to live in a quiet neighbourhood, in which there was a god local school and all necessary shops as a supermarket, a pharmacy, a bookshop and some clothing stores. In my neighbourhood I would like that there was a big library with books for children and adults. My ideal house must be roomy with two or three bedrooms, a nice living room with television, radio and a big sofa, that must be comfortable and welcoming. There must be two toilets, one with a bath, the other with a shower. The most important room of the house is the kitchen, that must be wide, efficient and well furnished. It must be colorful and with a lot of support spaces. In the kitchen must be a door window that allow to go out on the terrace, over to another input rom the living room. The terrace must be a good view, a view on the park, and on terrace must be a lot of plants and flowers. There must be a big wooden table with six chairs, so that in the summer it is possible to spend a lot of time outside. This is my ideal house!