On the internet, find 3 fascinating animals. Why are they so fascinating? Describe one in the discussion forum.

On the internet, find 3 fascinating animals. Why are they so fascinating? Describe one in the discussion forum.

by alessandra mattoscio -
Number of replies: 0

In my opinion, one of three most fascinating animals is the chimpanzees. He is omnivorous animal, he eats fruits, leaves, honey, flowers, ants, little monkeys, little antilope and little pigs. His life is quite long, he reaches sexual maturity between 12 and 13 years if he is a male or between 10 and 11 if she is a female. Only one puppy is usually born after a gestation of 240 days. After a period of nursing, little chimpanzees learns how to get food looking the behavior of the mother or the other members of the group. I think that he is a very fascinating animal because he is very near to human development, many similarities exist in the composition of the blood and in the immune responses. the chimpanzees and the man share the 98.4% of DNA. It is really amazing! Another point, that according to me is very fascinating and incredible, is that the chimpanzees like the man can express feelings and moods even just through the facial expression. This is possible thank to their intelligence and the ability to move a large number of facial muscles. In conclusion, one of the greatest characteristics that the chimpanzees and the man share is the ability to join the thumb with the index finger. Without this ability the man wouldn't have been able to develop the technology available today. the chimpanzees is simply wonderful!