What are some adventure sports that can be done in Italy? Where can they be done? Have you tried any?

What are some adventure sports that can be done in Italy? Where can they be done? Have you tried any?

by emiliano favali -
Number of replies: 0

In Italy, like in the other countries, you can practice various types of adventure sports: if you like adventure sports which involve water, you can go to the nearest beach and start playing windsurf or kitesurf (for these sports, and for surf too, there are also many schools, if you want to learn them); for surfing instead Italy is not so good, as we don't have the ocean with its huge waves. Moreover, if you prefer land or air adventure sports, you can do hang glider, paragliding, bungee jumping or free climbing, especially in montainous or hilly areas in northern and central Italy. Actually I haven't tried any of them but I would like to one day; probably I would try surf, paragliding and bungee jumping because they seem to me the most interesting and funny ones, and also because I would like to see the world from another perspective (in the case of paragliding) and to experience that adrenaline rush doing them.