Have you ever had a job , even if it was only for a short time? What were your responsibilities? If not, how do you imagine your first work experience?

Have you ever had a job , even if it was only for a short time? What were your responsibilities? If not, how do you imagine your first work experience?

by alessandra mattoscio -
Number of replies: 0

Last year I had a job. I did reps of different subjects to Tiziano, a child of middle school. I worked every Saturday morning from ten o'clock to twelve. I like it because it's very interesting and satisfactory to teach to someone a method of study and to try to make understandable what the student doesn't manage to learn. My responsibilities aren't too many, but the important thing is that at the end of the lesson the child understood the new explanation and he found at least some answers to his questions. Another important thing is that who does reps must be prepared on different subjects and must be ready to explain clearly. Besides who does reps must be a patient person, able to explain several times the same thing with the same clarity and passion and able to deal with a child that is easily distracted. I loved this work not only because I saved some money, but also because I taught Tiziano a method of study.