Chasing a career

Re: Chasing a career

by sara duva -
Number of replies: 0

I agree with all the aspects outlined, in particular with the idea of preparing the ground for job's opportunities. As Galileo Galilei said, "before study the science, then follow the practice", and I think it has a valuable meaning. If on the one hand it is desiderable to take the opportunity whenever it cames, on the other hand it is necessary to study hard and patiently and try to benefit from the age of studying to be more competent in the next future. It is desiderable to "store" knowledge, but also experience of living, communication and application of the theorical study in order to be aware of what to do and how to behave in a future work situation.  

As far as I'm concerned, I strongly believe that the value of work is what there is behind, the value that we give to it. The fundamental requirement of a job should be having a noble goal, such as helping people, doing useful research destined to present and future generation, simply giving a contribute to the world,in the most different ways. Instead the requirement of the person is always to be herself, humble and honest. Sometimes what people lack is the hope, the sensation of feeling their job as their own, as something always new that reflects them. In conclusion, at our times chasing a career is not something easy but not impossible.