Would you rather travel with your family or would you rather travel alone?

Would you rather travel with your family or would you rather travel alone?

by alessandra mattoscio -
Number of replies: 1

Well, I like travel in both ways, because every travel and every company make it unforgettable. Besides, when I travelled alone I found a lot advantages, for example to prepare a tour of monuments and shop, that I like and to learn alone how to move and to visit the city. So travelling alone is an important way to grew and to test own skills, it is a challenge to the world. At the same time, according to me, travelling with my family is interesting, because every member of family make the travel single, in fact travel is a good way to pass a bit of time together and it is an opportunity to interchange ideas and to compare one to other with a common experience. The reason of my opinion is that the travel, or better every kind of travel, is a moment of growth for each person both in company either alone.

In reply to alessandra mattoscio

Re: Would you rather travel with your family or would you rather travel alone?

by francesco negozio -

I prefer to travel alone, sincerely I couldn't stand family trips since I was child: my parents every summer went to sea, while I prefer mountain or, better, capitals and cultural cities abroad, and they spent whole days shopping, while I hate shopping. Moreover my younger brothers made my family holiday a hell so I prefer by far to travel with my friends.

I love travel with people with which I have common interests and, to be honest, it hasn't been very simple, so I had to accept often trip programmes with my friends that I didn't like a lot, but... everything rather than with my family!