Module A - Next week's lessons

Module A - Next week's lessons

بواسطة - FABIO CIAMBELLA
عدد الردود: 0

Dear all,

After a rapid survey administered by one of your representatives - whom I openly thank again - it came out that a possible solution would be to have lesson tomorrow 9-11am (instead of 5-7pm). Since next week will be one of transition (whatever "transition" might mean), I've decided to let you choose one of the two classes on Monday. In other words, I'll teach both 9-11 and 5-7pm tomorrow, repeating the same lesson, so that students attending the 9-11 lecture won't have to attend also the 5-7pm as well (and vice versa).

As to Wednesday's lesson, I think it's unjust to overlap with English lettorato's classes; hence, scanning both EAAS and SLLT timetables (although SLLT has so many classes that it is almost impossible not to create overlappings), I believe that two possible solutions will be anticipating Wednesday's lecture to Tuesday 9-11 or 5-7pm (I know some of you have Wardle's classes 5-7pm). So, again, I'll teach both 9-11 and 5-7pm on Tuesday (instead of Wednesday) and repeat the same lesson. 

To summarize and make it clear, next week's lectures will be on:

1) Monday 2nd November 9-11am or 5-7pm (you choose)

2) Tuesday 3rd November 9-11am or 5-7pm (you choose)

Then, of course, we need to find a convenient agreement for our future classes, as other students are coming and attending Module B.

I DISCORSI DELLA DOMENICA: "Yes We Can" di Obama a Chicago il 4 novembre  2008 - Glocalmente.it

Have a nice Sunday,

Fabio Ciambella