Opportunità Stage x Tesi magistrale in Giappone (da Aprile a Settembre 2017)

Opportunità Stage x Tesi magistrale in Giappone (da Aprile a Settembre 2017)

von Gianfranco Caruso -
Anzahl Antworten: 0

C'è la possibilità di uno stage di tesi (finanziato) in Giappone (max 5 mesi) sulle tematiche che vi allego. La domanda scade a metà novembre, lo stage partirebbe ad Aprile 2017.

Gli interessati (e motivati....) sono pregati di contattarmi entro dieci/quindici di giorni. E' probabile che ci chiederanno di fare una selezione interna se ci sono più richieste da parte della stessa università.

Di seguito il testo della mail ricevuta da ENEN, in allegato le proposte dell'Università di Fukui (le prime 14 pagine) e Tokio Institute of Technology (le ultime 4 pagine).

Dear colleagues,

I write to you with regards to the EUJEP-2 project which allowed us to send one of your students to Japan in 2016. Now we have more slots and the Commission have requested to reduce as much as possible the number of participating university and to create broader links based on the already established exchanges. So I would like to ask you to use as much as possible the opportunities for exchanges with Japan for 2017 that we are sending today to you with this email. You will find attached the topics for 2017 for Tokyo Tech and Fukui University. Kyoto University and JAEA are open to receive students but we will receive their information in the coming days.

Could you distribute this information among your students and propose them for participation in the exchange to Japan in 2017?

Each European student will receive the following support:

·         1,500 Euros for supporting travel expenses;

·         1,000 Euros per month (up to 5 months) for supporting subsistence in Japan;

I want to remind you that for April 1, 2017 intern starters, middle of November will be application deadline.

Pedro Dieguez Porras

Secretary General

www.enen-assoc.org