describe a time when you cooked or ate something particular. What was it? What did it look like? What did it taste like?

describe a time when you cooked or ate something particular. What was it? What did it look like? What did it taste like?

by alessandra mattoscio -
Number of replies: 0

Since when I'm at Ssas, I have improved my culinary skills!                                                                      I have never loved to cook, but now I like it. I and Sara, my roommate, often cook a simple, but exceptional dish. It is a seasoning, that is perfect for pasta, but we eat it without pasta, because the water doesn't boil very fast in Ssas' kitchen! This seasoning is very delicious, it is: tuna and zucchini! It's very tasty, probably it isn't too attractive, but the important thing is that it's very good. We cook it in a no stick pan, so it is very satisfying and to say more it's also an healthy dish, that often consist in our typical lunch in Ssas.                                                                                                                        We recommend this dish to all people that haven't too much time to spend cooking, but that want a tasty and delicious dish!