Did you go anywhere for the holidays? If you didn't, do you wish you had gone somewhere different?

Did you go anywhere for the holidays? If you didn't, do you wish you had gone somewhere different?

by emiliano favali -
Number of replies: 0

I stayed in Rome for the whole Cristmas period, although I love travelling, because, as Alessandra said, it's a special moment to be spent with your relatives, especially whose you didn't met for a long time. We spent Cristmas' Eve and Day with my grandparents and some family friends, when we ate a lot and played tombola, waiting for midnight in order to receive our presents, then we went to my cousin's house for Saint Stephen's day, where we played cards and tombola again, but strangely I didn't lose any money (I'm usually very unlucky in these games!). Instead I spent my New Year's Eve with my friends, again in Rome, and we had a lot of fun together. I used these holidays to rest myself and to prepare my exams, as well as to hang out with my friends and spend more time with them. I definitely think I couldn't have spent my holidays in a better way.