Did you go anywhere for the holidays? If you didn't, do you wish you had gone somewhere different?

Did you go anywhere for the holidays? If you didn't, do you wish you had gone somewhere different?

by gianluca tatarelli -
Number of replies: 0

During these holidays, I have spent most of time staying in Rome. Nevertheless, in order to celebrate New Year’s Eve I went to Florence, but I have come back just the following morning. It has been very pleasant because Florence is such a beautiful city, full of history and full of art. Every street in the city centre tells you something different. Walking around that place is like visiting an open-air and always living museum. It’s amazing ambling through Piazza della Signoria and thinking about all the magnificent people who have walked over that ground. However, my holidays in Florence lasted only 20 hours. For the rest of time, studying, resting and meeting someone of my friends have been all my business. Sincerly, I’m glad to have spent my time in this way. I think that day in Florence has been enough for me, furthermore, I’m not very found of travelling.