Week 2 tasks

Week 2 tasks

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 1

Do all the exercises in Unit 2 except listening and speaking exercises.

Discussion:

Compare your language learning opportunities to those of your parents. Post your comments in the discussion forum.

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Week 2 tasks

by naomi lattanzi -

About learning languages, I think that the opportunities have completely changed over the last fifty/sixty years. For example, my mother didn't study english at high school because she chose french; there was a choice between the two languages, while now english is compulsory in every school. Moreover, nowadays there are english courses even at kindergarten because children are more likely to learn english easily rather than adults. I'm talking about english because it's the most important language spread all over the world, but it's the same for the other languages. In fact our generation has the opportunity to make cultural exchange, to study abroad or to stay at home using technology (such as smartphone, ipad, computer etc.) to reach the world wide web easily and fast and search for all the material (like songs, films, videos) in original language that is useful for our "home-made" learning. 

Naomi Lattanzi