How do men's and women's brains differ?

Re: How do men's and women's brains differ?

by gianluca tatarelli -
Number of replies: 0

According to researches developed by the University of Pensylvania, there are some scientific reasons why women’s and men’s brains differ. For what concerns men, connections inside each emisphere are very good, therefore men are better at single tasks. On the other hand, women’s brain is better wired between the two emispheres, so women are better at multi-tasking and, moreover, they are able to concentrate for a longer time without distracting. Nevertheless, not everyone agrees. For example, a professor of the Univeristy of Oxford affirms that we cannot do generalisations when we talk about human brain, which is really a compex structure. In my opinion, it is very hard to find an answer to these problems. I agree with the one that explained that, in his opinion, it dipends on the individuals. I believe that could exist many men who are totally expert at multi-tasking and at concentrating for long time, and, at the same time, many women much better at single tasks. I’m used to looking at many young men sitting in the library of my university and studying for hours without distracting not even for a while. And for women too, the opposite is true. So I think we should be always careful with generalisations.