What would you do if you won a million dollars? Would you spend it? Save it? Invest it?

What would you do if you won a million dollars? Would you spend it? Save it? Invest it?

by alessandra mattoscio -
Number of replies: 0

If I won a million dollars, I would invest it in a project to save all lands of Italy, that are polluted by gas and trash. I believe that this wish would be nice to come true because this reality is probably one of the biggest problem of Italy today, but also a problem that will cause a lot of illnesses and environmental disasters in the near future, in the Italy of our children.  If I won a million dollars, I would begin one action of reclamation of the territories and then I would create an organization of volunteers in order to sensitize inhabitants to take care of their lands, to defend them and to teach to love them. Besides if I managed to realize this project, I would create some specialized care centers for illnesses, that are provoked by high emissions of gas and tons of trash, that pollute the air and the soil. I hope that this project could be realized, even if I didn't win a million dollars.