What aspect of the Italian educational system would you change?

What aspect of the Italian educational system would you change?

by emiliano favali -
Number of replies: 0

I think that the Italian educational system is one of the most complete in the world, since you have to study subjects of different areas, from latin to natural science, which is good for you, as you already know at least a little about almost everything. Another important aspect about this, is that you can choose your future career more knowingly, thanks to this variety of subjects.

Probably I would change the way of teaching foreign languages, because in a globalised world you must speak at least English at a high level, but most of Italian students rarely do; in addition, there should be a basic level informatics teaching, because nowadays technology is fundamental (I don't know whether it's good or not though), and at least a basic level economics teaching, since it's a subject with which you will confront during your life, sooner or later, and has more and more weight in today's world. Concluding, our educational system is very good, but of course it has some flaws, so the task is to improve it, making it even better.