Weekly discussion 3

Weekly discussion 3

by lorenzo lastilla -
Number of replies: 0

In my opinion, certainly it is important to take care of all these fundamental parts of the human being, and to develop them correctly trying to find a balance between them, but I think that there are two of them which are predominant, more important than the other one.

First of all, the body and how we treat  and we consider it are two key aspects that show the life we live and our ideas: the body is the first kind of interaction we have with the outside world, the point of contact between me and what is outside me, so it can be a good gym to test our first approach to our outside world. How we treat our body can be thought as a way to see how we could interact with the others. I don’t mean that is necessary an excessive cure of the body, but it is important to consider that it has its own language through whom we can communicate.

Then, I consider the soul as an essential part of us as human beings, maybe one of the most peculiar: in my opinion, it is the place of our passions and of our feelings, and so, independently from the degree of our intelligence or the beauty of our body, it is the thing that really make us so similar: we are all able to feel emotions in front of something very beautiful; emotions are immediate, i.e. don’t need to be elaborated in a complex way.

So, finally, I think that are more important those things which make us similar and which help us to communicate better between us, and for me the language of the soul and of the body are more direct and fascinating than the language of the mind.