Compare backpacking holidays with package holidays

Compare backpacking holidays with package holidays

by alessandra mattoscio -
Number of replies: 0

I tried both kinds of holidays: backpacking and package. Every kind has own advantages. Package is very comfortable if you decide to stay in a hotel, because so you can take with you all of necessary and something more. For example, it is perfect for me, that I Iike to bring a lot of things, from clothes to accessories. Besides package allow you to visit the city or the place where you go without weights on your back! I like this advantage! Backpacking holidays, instead, are very beautiful in order to other aspects. Backpack is the symbol of  adventure and discover. Besides with backpack you can have all of necessary with you in every moment. The only disadvantage is the weight of the backpack! For example, this summer I went to Amsterdam with a backpack, because I did a tour by bicycle around Amsterdam and neighboring countries, and so I can confirm that 22 kilograms on the back on bicycle is very heavy, but it's fun! So I like an adventurous holiday, but probably it's better to reduce the weight!