Mind, body and soul: be able to balance them!

Mind, body and soul: be able to balance them!

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

It is commonly believed that mind, body and soul are three distinct worlds, expressions of different ways of approaching life through their use. Actually, I think that your behaviour, your personality and everything about you could be seen from the outside only through the simultaneous interaction of this three aspects. Trying to find a balance between what your soul desideres, what your body expresses and your mind's beliefs is the only possibility to live peacefully with yourself.

Someone in the past said that your body could be healthy only if your soul is healthy too. I agree with this statement and I think that this theory can be confirmed by a simple example. The exam stress is one of the main problems that students have to deal with. This is probably due to the wrong belief upon which they base their academic story: they consider a wrong result in a test as a wrong result in their lifes. They suffer this performance anxiety, beside which we can find a lack of self-confidence. Changing their mind and approaching life in a different way could absolutely help them from any point of view. As a result, this fact easily explains the link between mind and soul that we have to accurately balance.

It has also been supported by scientists that some of our talents, abilities and choices in life come from our personality, as if there was an underground connection between our soul and mind. Indeed, what we choice to do in everyday life, our passions are always a mirror of our soul. Someone can argue that you can become good at something thanks to your determination and costant practice, but how can this theory justify the fact that there are children born with certain innate abilities? This evidence clearly shows the silent link between body, sould and mind.

In conclusion, all these reasons have been able to highlight the most important thing I would like to state: the individual is not a machine, a casual combination of pieces. We have to face the truth: each person is a unique balance between mind, body and soul.