The world of work has changed!

The world of work has changed!

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

The world of work has changed a lot in the last years.

There is a whole new generation emerging and entering the workforce. More and more smart people ( who have a graduation, a lot of masters and different specializations ) come forward in the world of work. I think it is not as simple as a few years ago to get noticed. How can we deal with it?

In my opinion the most important thing is have a clear idea on what you want to do and where you want to arrive. Ambition changes the opportunity outlooks for a young person dramatically. Young people who are hungry, interested and engaged are infinitely more employable, and when they have a passion for achievement, there are no limits to what they can do. The second thing I think is important to know how to take all the opportunities that are offered to us, whether they work or study opportunities to deepen our knowledge. Intellectual curiosity leads to better educated and more informed workers, who can quickly cultivate themselves into real talent with a little help.

Finally, learn to be solution-driven (rather than easily deterred by failure) makes them more valuable, competitive and self-sufficient. When people are resourceful, they will always entertain new ideas, approaches and possibilities. I believe that something fundamental is being resourceful people, who do not get discouraged when faced with difficulties and the doors closed.