BEMM course "single cell transcriptomics (theory and bioinformatic pipeline)"
By the end of the course, PhD students are expected to be able to:
- Manage simple file operations on Linux OS
- Run simple bash or R scripts to perform data analysis
- Understand simple bash scripts
- basic usage of R
- Have a good theoretical knowledge of single-cell RNA seq technology
- Launch scRNA dataset alignment with STAR
- Use seurat to perform exploratory analysis of scRNA-seq dataset
The course is addressed to 2nd and 3rd year students of the BeMM Ph.D. School and can host a maximum of 15 students.enrolled students should guarantee their attendance. Certificates of participation will be issued to students who have acquired at least 75% of the total lectures.
- Teacher: VALERIO Fulci